Beetchh A RipOff Resume Writing Service who does not abide by their return policies

Houston, Texas 5 comments

There aren't many reviews available online about "Resume Writing Services".

I had been submitting my resume to many job postings and was unsuccessful. I needed to change my approach and seek professional help. I found a website www.resumewritingservice.biz with great reviews. I filled out the necessary forms in a timely manner and expected impeccable quality and customer service.

However, what I experienced was less than expected. ResumeWritingService Biz was not only unprofessional and delivered a low quality product but also failed to uphold their clearly stated policies (quoted below from their website):

What if I do not like the service you provide? What's your refund policy?Our Refund Policy is one of the most simple in the world. We refund all orders you are not happy with. That's it.

I placed an order with which I was unsatisfied. I tried working with my writer who was fairly defensive and unprofessional. The first resume draft provided to me was too wordy, too long, unorganized, unfocused, and over-the-top. I relayed this to the writer, Cheree, and her response was defensive and also wordy and lengthy. I felt uncomfortable from her response and felt like she wasn't going to change her writing style. I tried reaching out to the company and working with another writer. They assured me they would be contacting me about a new writer but I did not receive any resolution and no other writer tried reaching out to me.

Due to time constraints, I had to reach out to another resume writing service, Career Perfect, who provided me with a quality resume. They were professional and the customer service was impeccable. The writers had editors who check the writers work before sending it to the customer to review. Also, there are no limits on revisions.

Resume Writing Service tried to bargain with me on a partial refund - I purchase an expedited package, receive a portion of the package with which I was unsatisfied. Per the refund policy, I'm not happy with the product and should have received the full refund – but they are refusing my refund. In summary – they do not deliver quality products, they behave in an unprofessional fashion, and they do not uphold their own policies.

Please do not use their services. It's a waste of money. You're better off using the resume you currently have. Or seek a credible writing resume service like Career Perfect

Review about: Resume Writing Service.

Comments

I have got the exact same experience. Don't go there.

#862060

Panchthupi Nasratpur Jaher Ali High School

#862059

It is really amazing. Special thanks for sharing this wonderful site.

There aren't many reviews available online about "Resume Writing Services".

I had been submitting my resume to many job postings and was unsuccessful.

I needed to change my approach and seek professional help. I found a website with

resume writing services review

Review for Resumewritingservice.biz

US Customers beware: This is an off shores run company that will take your resume, copy most of it word for word, add two or three sentences and give it back to you.

The website lists that after you make your payment (Charged from Hong Kong, go figure) that you will:

"6. Receive a call from your resume writer and/or coach to discuss the details of your order and specifics about your job search and career objective"

"7. Enjoy open two-way communication with your resume writer via e-mail while he or she crafts the first draft of your resume or CV"

"8. Review the draft with your writer via e-mail or phone to address any questions or concerns you have and provide your writer with feedback for a second draft"

"9. Partner with your writer until you are satisfied and approve your final draft"

Here was my experience:

I ordered the All-in-one package (resume, cover letter, follow up letter) with the 4 day turn-around service and submitted my personally done resume to them. Two days go by and I get an email containing a poor and sad attempt at a simple copy and paste resume with just two added sentences and tacky Clipart formatted in. Seriously, it looked like something you did while you were in high school in civics class. My writer, “Danielle” said to contact her if there was anything I needed done to the resume. So I responded with an email of my concerns and asking her to...

Nothing. I emailed her again the next morning and I got silence for three more days. So I called the customer service number and they said that for some reason “Danielle” was unavailable. They said they would have to contact me in 24 hours with a solution (really?) . I receive an email a few hours later saying that my writer would not be able to continue with my revisions and that I would be receiving a new writer within 24-48 hours.

Fast forward two days, writer #2 “Margie” emails me a new package. This resume was a lot better, but I still would have liked a phone call as stated on their website. This simple phone call would have saved her some time but whatever, I emailed her with a new list of concerns. Two days go by, still silence, so I once again call the customer service number, this time later in the evening. At this point I am done and I want a refund. I tell him the situation and he lets me know that “due to company policy” he cant give a refund but he will submit a request and someone will contact me in 24-48 hours. So many red flags. So I email the company through the email on their site. I get a response telling me that my writer was “hospitalized” and asking me if I would like to be assigned to a new writer. I respectfully decline and just ask for a refund. After about two more emails I finally get a conformation that I will get a refund, but here is the kicker. They are taking the draft resumes and posting them on their site as samples without my personal information. Fine by me, they were pretty generic anyway.

The only thing that concerns me is that due to the fact that I submitted my resume in the initial draft and they copied most of what I already had, that I have to go back and rewrite my resume.

So in all a lesson learned. I am passing this experience on to anyone else that is considering this service. DO NOT DO IT. Read their site carefully, they even say they pay for reviews on other sites. All those “awards” on their side bar are fake! The people in the videos are actors and the reviews on other sites are done by the companies own employees. This “business” failed to do anything listed in their “How we work” or in their guarantees.

to Anon #900828

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with resumewritingservice.biz.It was tremendously helpful and saved me time and money.

As usual, a nice looking website does not necessarily equal excellent service and/or product you expect to receive. That's why taking the time to search for honest reviews from real people is so important.

Also you have to learn how to discern real reviews from reviews that are actually written by the company themselves to appear as though they are as great as they say they are.Thanks again!

View more comments